Dr. Patricia A. LaBella founded Patricia A. LaBella and Associates, PA and PAL Academy. This unique and comprehensive facility is open year-round.
Due to the nature and complexity of finding the right “fit” for your child, PAL Academy offers rolling admissions in addition to our set application process. If there are available spots in particular programs and grades, we will continue to accept applications throughout the course of the school year.
PAL Academy offers prescriptive instruction for grades K-12. PAL educators and clinicians have experience working with students who have unique and often highly complex profiles including ADD, learning disabilities, Asperger's, behavioral or psychological issues, and giftedness.
PAL Academy and Patricia A. LaBella and Associates, PA Offers:
- Respect for all learners
- Instruction at the student's level and pace
- Personalized, modifiable academic programs
- A wide palette of instructional methodologies
- Accommodations and modifications
- Credit and supplemental courses
- Course remediation and replacement
- Open, year-round enrollment
- Medically necessary skilled therapy (OT, PT, ST, ABA)
- Prescriptive Sessions during the Summer and Winter Breaks